Readiness Systems, LLC
Last updated March 1, 2015
1. Limited License
2. Access and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend these Websites, and any service or material we provide on the Websites, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Websites are unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Websites, or the entire Websites, to users, including registered users.
If you choose, or are provided with a password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you individually and agree not to provide any other person (even other persons who work for the same business organization) with access to the Websites or portions of them using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security.
3. Our Right to Modify the Websites
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change, modify, or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Websites in whole or in part, including, without limitation, any content, availability or access. We may update the content on the Websites from time to time, but the content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Websites may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
4. Restrictions on Use.
- Transmit, install, upload or otherwise transfer any virus, advertisement, communication, or other item or process to the Websites that in any way affects the use, enjoyment or service of the Websites, or adversely affects our computers, servers or databases.
- Permit or provide others access to our content using your user name and password or otherwise, or the name and password of another authorized user of the Websites.
- Permit or provide persons outside of the company you work for or own access to content you have downloaded from the Websites.
- Transfer our Website content to another person; “frame,” “mirror,” “in-line link,” or employ similar navigational technology to our Website content; or “deep link” to any content on our Websites. (You may only link to the home page of our Websites.)
- Violate or attempt to violate our security mechanisms, access any data or server you are not authorized to access or otherwise breach the security of our Websites or corrupt it in any way.
- Provide any commercial hosting service with access to our Websites and/or their content or programs.
- Use the Websites or their content in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- Use the Websites to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, an employee of Readiness Systems, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or user names associated with any of the foregoing).
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Websites, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the Websites or expose us or them to liability.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Websites for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Websites.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Websites or for any unauthorized purpose.
- Attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Websites.
5. Copyrights, Trademarks and Other Proprietary Rights in Website Content.
Readiness Systems, LLC, the terms AED Law Center™, AED Law Profile™, AED Program Design Guidelines™ and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of Readiness Systems. You must not use such marks without our prior written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Websites are the trademarks of their respective owners.
6. Content You and Other Users Post
The Websites may contain message boards, blogs, discussion forums, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, comment, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Websites.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you post, and you, not Readiness Systems, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
7. Monitoring and Enforcement
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Websites.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Websites. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS READINESS SYSTEMS AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
Notwithstanding our rights described above, we cannot and do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Websites, and cannot ensure prompt removal of all objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
8. Content Standards
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
9. Copyright Infringement
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Websites, including any User Contributions, infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from the Websites by submitting written notification to our Copyright Agent (designated below). In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our designated Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Notices is:
Readiness Systems, LLC
10940 SW Barnes Rd., #295
Portland, OR 97225
The information that you provide in the above notice may be shared with the person who is allegedly infringing your copyright.
10. Your Comments and Feedback.
We welcome your comments and feedback. All communications and comments submitted to or through the Website, including e-mail communications you send through the Websites, are non-confidential. We reserve the right to use any ideas, concepts, comments, techniques, visuals, suggestions or communications you submit through our Websites without any obligation to you. You hereby assign to us, and all comments, feedback, suggestions and submissions shall be and remain the property of Readiness Systems. You should not send us any comments that you do not wish to assign to us, including without limitation any confidential information or any original creative materials such as service ideas, inventions, or computer code.
11. Reliance on Information Posted
a) General. The information available on or through the Websites is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Websites may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by us, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Readiness Systems. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
b) Information Is Not Legal Advice. The information available on or through the Websites is not intended to be, does not constitute, and should not be relied upon as legal advice or services. Readiness Systems does not provide legal advice or legal services, and the content and tools on our Websites should not be relied upon as legal advice or legal services.
c) Information Is Not Medical Services. The information available on or through the Websites is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE WEBSITES OR THEIR CONTENT. THE WEBSITES AND THEIR CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS, WHERE-IS”, WITH NO GUARANTEE OF COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, OR TIMELINESS, AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY IMPLIED INDEMNITIES.
YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITES, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND ANY CONTENT THAT YOU DOWNLOAD, VIEW, OR ACCESS FROM THE WEBSITES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.
NO DEALER, AGENT, BROKER, DISTRIBUTOR, REPRESENTATIVE, LICENSEE OR EMPLOYEE OF READINESS SYSTEMS IS AUTHORIZED TO MAKE ANY MODIFICATIONS, EXTENSION, OR ADDITIONS TO THESE DISCLAIMERS.
THE LAWS OF YOUR JURISDICTION MAY PROHIBIT OR MODIFY THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS ON DAMAGES, AND SUCH DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS ON DAMAGES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITES, YOU AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL READINESS SYSTEMS OR ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF THEIR PARTNERS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, OR EMPLOYEES, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR (1) ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN OR OMITTED FROM THE WEBSITE, (2) ANY RELIANCE ON SUCH INFORMATION WHETHER OR NOT THE INFORMATION IS CORRECT, CURRENT OR COMPLETE, (3) ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN IN RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION IN THE WEBSITE, OR (4) FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, LOST PROFITS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE. READINESS SYSTEMS AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITES, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
14. Your Indemnification.
15. Third Party Links.
Certain links on the Websites connect to other websites maintained by third parties over which we have no control. We are not responsible for the contents of any linked site, any link contained therein, or any changes or updates to such site. We make no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other websites, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site. When leaving our Websites, you should be aware that our term of use and policies no longer govern, and you must review and understand the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of that site.
a) Governing Law and Jurisdiction. Readiness Systems does not agree, represent or warrant that the materials or content on this Websites are appropriate for use outside of the United States. If you access this Websites from outside of the United States, you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with local laws. This Agreement (as defined below) shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Oregon, without giving effect to principles and provisions thereof relating to conflict or choice of laws irrespective of the fact that any one of the parties is now or may become a resident of a different state. Venue for any action under this Agreement shall lie only in Multnomah County, Oregon. You hereby consent to personal jurisdiction over you by the courts within Multnomah County, Oregon and waive all objection and challenge to such venue and personal jurisdiction.
c) Compliance with Laws. You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with your use of our Websites and will not engage in any act that has an adverse impact on the performance or availability of our Websites.
e) Questions Regarding the Websites. Questions or comments regarding the Websites should be directed to Readiness Systems by e-mail at email@example.com.
h) Severability and Waiver. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law and the parties’ fundamental intentions hereunder, and the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired. Failure by either of us to insist on the strict performance of any of the terms of this Agreement in one or more cases shall not be considered a waiver or relinquishment for the future of any such term or condition or of any other term or condition.