AED Law Center
Current. Complete. Trusted.
The AED Law Center™ is the essential, authoritative and complete online resource for organizations that want to learn about and understand AED laws that exist nationwide. Get all the state-by-state details in one place. Relied upon by AED programs, industry partners, policymakers and legal professionals nationwide as the most trusted source of AED law information.
Subscribe to the AED Law Center and get:
AED Laws. Simplified.
Plain language summaries and profiles that explain the AED program requirements, Good Samaritan immunity protections and AED placement mandates in each state.
Easy access to full versions of laws (statutes and regulations) for every state.
Access to the most current and complete AED law information—we actively track AED program legislation nationwide.
Understanding and complying with AED laws is neither simple nor straightforward. Even if you search online, you need to read through hundreds of irrelevant and unreliable results to locate information applicable to your organization. The AED Law Center gives you instant access to the most trusted AED law knowledgebase and removes confusion about your legal obligations. The AED Law Center can help you:
- Develop legally sound AED policies and procedures and meet applicable state requirements
- Know what Good Samaritan legal protections apply in your states
- Get the information needed to mount an effective legal defense
- Get AED law email updates when laws are added or changed
Other Subscription Options
- Do you work for a large organization?
- Want to provide AED Law Center access to your partners and customers?
- Want to display the AED Law Center on your website?
Contact us to discuss our custom AED Law Center subscription options.
The AED Law Center is for:
AED Owners and Program Managers
AED Manufacturers and Distributors
Training and AED Program Management Companies
Policymakers and Regulator
AED Law Center - from Readiness Systems
readisys.com | email@example.com | (855) 291-9100
© Readiness Systems - All rights reserved